If you are unable to find your ad in the Bing Network results pages, why should you first examine the Impressions column in the Bing Ads data summary tables?
Read Time:46 Second
· It tells you why your ad has been disapproved.
· It tells you whether your campaign is active.
· It shows the total number of clicks your ad has received.
· It tells you if your ad is being displayed, even if you can’t find it.
Previous post You can configure the Manager pane to provide either tabs or a drop-down list for selecting the type of item that you want to view. True or False?
Which potential statuses are available for review in the tracking status column under UET tags in Conversion Tracking?
· Unverified status· Tag active· Tag inactive· All of the above
A Product Target tells Bing Ads what products you want to trigger your Product Ad. You can select all products in your catalog or narrow it down by which characteristics?
· Brand· Condition· Product type· SKU· All of the above
A tracking tag (UET tag) is designed to help advertisers retarget their audience for which purpose?
· Take advantage of inline alerts· Track customers for remarketing· Increase ad spend· Validate a tag