How do incremental bids affect the display of your ad?
Read Time:1 Minute, 1 Second
· They trigger the display of your ad when terms in your keyword appear in any order in the search query.
· They cause a word or phrase to be inserted at display time into the ad.
· They affect the number of times your ad is displayed in a given month.
· They increase the likelihood that your ads are displayed in a better position to customers who meet your targeting criteria.
Next post Conversion tracking provides data about visitors who click your ad, and then continue to complete a desired action (conversion). True or False?
Which potential statuses are available for review in the tracking status column under UET tags in Conversion Tracking?
· Unverified status· Tag active· Tag inactive· All of the above
A Product Target tells Bing Ads what products you want to trigger your Product Ad. You can select all products in your catalog or narrow it down by which characteristics?
· Brand· Condition· Product type· SKU· All of the above
A tracking tag (UET tag) is designed to help advertisers retarget their audience for which purpose?
· Take advantage of inline alerts· Track customers for remarketing· Increase ad spend· Validate a tag