For what does Bing Ads charge you?
Read Time:43 Second
· Each time your ad is displayed on the search results page.
· Each time a customer makes a purchase from your website.
· Each time a searcher types in one of your keywords.
· Each time a customer clicks your ad.
Which potential statuses are available for review in the tracking status column under UET tags in Conversion Tracking?
· Unverified status· Tag active· Tag inactive· All of the above
A Product Target tells Bing Ads what products you want to trigger your Product Ad. You can select all products in your catalog or narrow it down by which characteristics?
· Brand· Condition· Product type· SKU· All of the above
A tracking tag (UET tag) is designed to help advertisers retarget their audience for which purpose?
· Take advantage of inline alerts· Track customers for remarketing· Increase ad spend· Validate a tag