A tracking tag (UET tag) is designed to help advertisers retarget their audience for which purpose?
· Take advantage of inline alerts· Track customers for remarketing· Increase ad spend· Validate a tag
A Product Target tells Bing Ads what products you want to trigger your Product Ad. You can select all products in your catalog or narrow it down by which characteristics?
· Brand· Condition· Product type· SKU· All of the above
Which potential statuses are available for review in the tracking status column under UET tags in Conversion Tracking?
· Unverified status· Tag active· Tag inactive· All of the above
From which tab can you access your online billing statement?
· Campaigns· Accounts & Billing· Opportunities· Tools
What option will ensure/increase the chances that your ad is approved?
· The landing page is under construction.· The landing page generates a pop up survey.· The landing page includes more...
What happens if you have Param 1 in your ad, but there is no corresponding value at the keyword level?
· Without it, the ad will not serve· Without it, the ad will exceed character limits· Without it, the destination...