- Online campaigns are highly measurable and can often automate a positive ROI. It can be strategic to capture all traffic without a predetermined budget as long as ROI is positive.
- Budgets for online campaigns can only be set once annually and require a fixed commitment.
- Online campaigns generate clicks, whereas other channels generate exposure
- Budgets cannot be applied to online campaigns due to constant changes in traffic.
What does search engine optimization mean? A Brief Introduction To Optimization Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is more important today than...
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
· True· False