- Create one account for Susan’s sporting goods. Create one campaign for both equipment and clothing. Create one ad group that includes basketballs, tennis rackets, jerseys, and baseball hats.
- Create two accounts: one for equipment and one for clothing. Within the equipment account, create a campaign for basketballs and tennis rackets. Within the clothing account, create a campaign for jerseys and baseball hats.
- Create an account for each product Susan’s Sporting Goods sells. In each account, create a single ad group for all equipment and clothing products.
- Create one account for Susan’s Sporting Goods. Create two campaigns: one for equipment and one for clothing. Within the equipment campaign, create ad groups for basketballs and tennis rackets. Within the clothing campaign, create ad groups for jerseys and baseball hats.
What does search engine optimization mean? A Brief Introduction To Optimization Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is more important today than...
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
· True· False