How do you get charged with PPC?
- You pay when a user clicks on your ad that leads to your website.
- You pay when ads are shown to a user.
- You pay when a user clicks on your ad that leads to your website and makes a purchase.
· Responsive web design· Independent/standalone mobile site· Dynamic serving
· True· False
· HTTP· HTTPS· FTP
· The non-critical CSS is required when the site starts to render· There is an initial view (which is critical)...
· Invalid mark-up still works, so there’s no need to control it· Even if GSC says that your mark-up is...
· rel=amp HTML tags· hreflang tags· Canonical tags